book annotating stickers
monochrome palette book annotating tabs
book annotating tabs
full-color book annotating tabs in 12 monochrome palettes - can be placed in the book you're annotating, your planner, your journal, your reading log, etc.!
these color palettes correlate to the power color for each astrology sign (as below) - the naming rights to each palette were part of a giveaway we did on our instagram in july 2022.
our prestigious palette namers (aka our giveaway winners) for each palette/sign are listed below🥰
- aries (red) "pink chaos" - kylie (@kysbookcase)
- taurus (green) "avani" - mayra (@themysticmay)
- gemini (yellow) "butterscotch blonde" - @kindabooked
- cancer (silver grey) "misty sea" - anonymous
- leo (orange) "main character energy" - @theladysparks
- virgo (brown) - "moontide" - evangelina
- libra (pink) "is it love or boredom? maybe it's indecision" - @_cafeconlibros_
- scorpio (black - yes, 8 different shades of black) "bruised ego" - ariana
- sagittarius (purple) "boundless curiosity" - niya (@little_drum96)
- capricorn (grey) "the classics" - bailey (@b.w.hensley)
- aquarius (blue) "watermarks" - @mangapenguin
- pisces (seafoam green) "head in the clouds" - anonymous
"flag/quadrant set" comes with one sheet of flags & one sheet of quadrants
"the full series" comes with all stickers listed for all 4 books for each option.
- buying multiple sticker sheets? add a binder ring to your order here to keep all your sheets attached for more convenient storage & travel
- since these are quite small, we highly recommend using sticker tweezers to place these. we have them in the shop here!
- want a convenient way to keep track of your color key? find our writeable annotation key stickers here
have a book you'd like tabs for that we don't currently offer? purchase a custom palette here (instructions for color selection are located in the product details)
book annotating sticker guide
there is no right or wrong way to use our stickers but if you are looking for inspiration or a place to start, click the link below to see how we recommend annotating with our stickers & the color legend we use ourselves!