the blood and ash & flesh and fire series
book annotation stickers & sets
get everything you need to annotate the books in the blood and ash series & the flesh and fire series in the color palettes inspired by each book cover! can be placed in the book you're annotating, your planner, your journal, your reading log, etc.!
"the entire series" comes with all stickers listed for all 6 books for each option.
”the whole set” comes with the flags, quadrants, and annotation key for the book(s) selected.
if you would like extra or different amounts of certain flag colors, you can add mini split sheets using any of the specific book palettes here
more book palettes added weekly! have a book you'd like a custom palette for that we don't currently offer? purchase a fully custom palette here (instructions for color selection are located in the product details)
- annotation key stickers are printed on opaque matte sticker paper on default - if you'd like transparent semi-matte instead (brighter colors but less ~vintagey~) just let us know in your order notes!
- flags and quadrants are printed on transparent semi-matte sticker paper
- most pens and pencils will work on the opaque stickers but we recommend pens and sharpie pens for best result
- can be used on most surfaces
- not waterproof
- *these are in no way affiliated with any of the authors or publishing companies associated with the books these stickers are inspired by*
book annotating sticker guide
there is no right or wrong way to use our stickers but if you are looking for inspiration or a place to start, click the link below to see how we recommend annotating with our stickers & the color legend we use ourselves!