annotation key bookplate
- buying multiple sticker sheets? add a binder ring to your order here to keep all your sheets attached for more convenient storage & travel
- since these are quite small, we highly recommend using sticker tweezers to place these. we have them in the shop here!
- need a cute lil bag to carry all of your annotating supplies? find some sassy ones in the shop here😉
- want a convenient way to keep track of your color key? find our writeable annotation key stickers here
blank color key for book annotating/flag color legend in the style of a vintage library card
can be placed in the book you're annotating, your planner, your journal, your reading log - anywhere you are using flag/quadrant stickers & want to record your meaning for each color!
example use: place sticker where you wish & place the circle color key sticker for each of your flag/quadrant stickers in the left-hand column & write your meaning for each color in the corresponding right-hand column section. all girlinread tab sheets come with complimentary color key circles for this purpose!
most pens and pencils will work on the opaque stickers but we recommend sharpie pens for the transparent stickers for best result!
- available in 1, 3, 5, and 10 packs
- printed on opaque matte or transparent semi-matte sticker paper
- can be used on most surfaces
- not waterproof
book annotating sticker guide
there is no right or wrong way to use our stickers but if you are looking for inspiration or a place to start, click the link below to see how we recommend annotating with our stickers & the color legend we use ourselves!