the blood and ash & flesh and fire series
book annotating tabs
get everything you need to annotate the books in the blood and ash series & the flesh and fire series in the color palettes inspired by each book cover! can be placed in the book you're annotating, your planner, your journal, your reading log, etc.!
"flag/quadrant set" comes with one sheet of flags & one sheet of quadrants
"the full series" comes with all stickers listed for all 6 books for each option.
”the whole set” comes with the flags, quadrants, and annotation key for the book(s) selected.
- bookplate stickers are printed on opaque matte sticker paper
- flags and quadrants are printed on transparent semi-matte sticker paper
- most pens and pencils will work on the opaque stickers but we recommend pens and sharpie pens for best result
- can be used on most surfaces
- not waterproof
- *these are in no way affiliated with any of the authors or publishing companies associated with the books these stickers are inspired by*
- buying multiple sticker sheets? add a binder ring to your order here to keep all your sheets attached for more convenient storage & travel
- since these are quite small, we highly recommend using sticker tweezers to place these. we have them in the shop here!
- want a convenient way to keep track of your color key? find our writeable annotation key stickers here
have a book you'd like tabs for that we don't currently offer? purchase a custom palette here (instructions for color selection are located in the product details)
book annotating sticker guide
there is no right or wrong way to use our stickers but if you are looking for inspiration or a place to start, click the link below to see how we recommend annotating with our stickers & the color legend we use ourselves!