'annotated by' bookplate stickers
book annotating stickers
- buying multiple sticker sheets? add a binder ring to your order here to keep all your sheets attached for more convenient storage & travel
- since these are quite small, we highly recommend using sticker tweezers to place these. we have them in the shop here!
- need a cute lil bag to carry all of your annotating supplies? find some sassy ones in the shop here😉
- want a convenient way to keep track of your color key? find our writeable annotation key stickers here
blank stickers to place at the front of your annotated books to note who did the annotations! especially great for when giving annotated books as gifts🥰
most pens and pencils will work on the opaque stickers but we recommend pens or felt pens for the transparent stickers for best result!
- each single sheet contains 11 stickers
- available in 1 sheet, 3 sheet, and 5 sheet packs
- printed on opaque matte or transparent semi-matte sticker paper
- can be used on most surfaces
- not waterproof
book annotating sticker guide
there is no right or wrong way to use our stickers but if you are looking for inspiration or a place to start, click the link below to see how we recommend annotating with our stickers & the color legend we use ourselves!