'thots & feelings' review bookplate sticker - standalone books
for standalone books
- buying multiple sticker sheets? add a binder ring to your order here to keep all your sheets attached for more convenient storage & travel
- since these are quite small, we highly recommend using sticker tweezers to place these. we have them in the shop here!
- need a cute lil bag to carry all of your annotating supplies? find some sassy ones in the shop here😉
- want a convenient way to keep track of your color key? find our writeable annotation key stickers here
bookplate-style sticker for recording your thoughts, notes, and review when finishing a book.
can be placed in the book itself, your planner, your journal, your reading log - anywhere you record your thoughts!
most pens and pencils will work on the opaque stickers but we recommend sharpie pens for the transparent and glossy stickers for the best result.
- available in 1, 3, 5, and 10 packs
- printed on opaque matte, opaque glossy, or transparent semi-matte sticker paper
- can be used on most surfaces
- not waterproof
book annotating sticker guide
there is no right or wrong way to use our stickers but if you are looking for inspiration or a place to start, click the link below to see how we recommend annotating with our stickers & the color legend we use ourselves!