book annotating stickers
custom color palette book tabs
2, 4, or 8-color palette
a great way to choose your own palette colors or to customize book tabs to match a book that we don't currently have a palette available for!
please see instructions for custom palette orders below.
if you have any questions or require assistance please feel free to send us an email and we can get you set up!
- your color of choice for flags and/or quadrants will be printed on our 3.25" x 4.5" sticker sheet
- we recommend this website for creating palettes/finding colors & their codes: https://coolors.co/
- enter the HEX CODE of your chosen colors in the dedicated space above - palette colors will be printed in the order that you provide them
- flags = 62/sheet total
- mini quadrants = 95/sheet total
- small quadrants = 48/sheet total
BUYING MULTIPLE SHEETS? only pay the custom palette premium once!
- use code CUSTOMFIEND if you are buying more than one sheet in your custom palette to save $2 off every additional sheet after the first one
- only applicable for multiple sheets using the same color palette
- 1 sheet per order
- transparent, semi-matte finish
- can be used on most surfaces
- not waterproof
uses: book annotation, reading reactions, planner stickers, journal stickers, bullet journal, book tabbing, page corners, reading journals
- buying multiple sticker sheets? add a binder ring to your order here to keep all your sheets attached for more convenient storage & travel
- since these are quite small, we highly recommend using sticker tweezers to place these. we have them in the shop here!
- want a convenient way to keep track of your color key? find our writeable annotation key stickers here
*custom sheets have a longer processing time (up to 2-3 business days) depending on the order but if you need a rush order please contact us and we will work something out!
book annotating sticker guide
there is no right or wrong way to use our stickers but if you are looking for inspiration or a place to start, click the link below to see how we recommend annotating with our stickers & the color legend we use ourselves!