reread date tracker bookplate
- buying multiple sticker sheets? add a binder ring to your order here to keep all your sheets attached for more convenient storage & travel
- since these are quite small, we highly recommend using sticker tweezers to place these. we have them in the shop here!
- need a cute lil bag to carry all of your annotating supplies? find some sassy ones in the shop here😉
- want a convenient way to keep track of your color key? find our writeable annotation key stickers here
blank bookplate sticker to track your rereads in the style of a vintage library card
these were made for those books that you can't stop reading over and over again - place it in the book itself to record each time you reread it or in your planner, journal, anywhere you want to keep track!
- available in 1, 3, 5, and 10 packs
- most (if not all) pens and pencils will work on these stickers!
- printed on opaque matte sticker paper
- can be used on most surfaces
- not waterproof
book annotating sticker guide
there is no right or wrong way to use our stickers but if you are looking for inspiration or a place to start, click the link below to see how we recommend annotating with our stickers & the color legend we use ourselves!